How to Troubleshoot Dell Laser Printers
General Printer Troubleshooting Steps andProcedures
Follow these steps:
1. Whenconnected by a USB cable, reseat both ends of the cable going from the computerto the printer
2. Restartthe computer
3. Turnthe printer off
4. Unplugthe printer power cord from the A/C outlet or surge protector and wait at least30 seconds
5. Plugthe printer power cord back into the A/C outlet or surge protector
6. Turnthe printer back on
7. Printa test page
8. Makesure the desired printer is set as the default printer
· Press and hold the Windows key andthen press the r key.
· In the Run box type, shell:PrintersFolder andthen touch or click OK.
· Touch or click to highlight the desiredprinter.
· Touch and hold or right-click the desiredprinter.
· Touch or click Set as default printer.
9. Fornetworked printers (connected by a wireless or wired network and not a USBcable) make sure the computer is on the network and the printer portal settingsand IP address are correct
10. Runthe Printer troubleshooter to diagnose and automatically correct any printerspooler issues. For more information, click here: http://www.dellcustomersupportnumber.com/dell-printer-support/
11. Printa test page
12. Performa System Restore to a time when the printer was working
13. Uninstallthe printer driver, download and install the latest printer driver
Still, if you have facing problem relatedDell Printer Then contact our Dell Printer Toll free number 1-800-236-5725 orClick here :http://www.dellcustomersupportnumber.com/dell-printer-support/
|Share Type:||New partnership|
|Item Type:||Other (Computer & Printers)|
|On the Web:||www.dellcustomersupportnumber.com/dell-printer-support/|
Independence, Kansas, United States
Add an attachment: